Monday, November 11, 2013

Proud Moment!!!

Ladies and Gentleman...

YOUR INDIANA CLASS 2A STATE CHAMPIONS...
Match Article



I can say that it is hard to put into words what this title means for PHS Volleyball and SO MANY PEOPLE that are a part of this program! Like I mentioned in my previous post, it has taken a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, (& way too many years) to earn a state championship (& dynasty) like the this one. This was a victory for everyone in the PHS volleyball family!!!

So thankful and proud for PHS volleyball to be finally be able to relish in this moment!   

I am also proud of head coach (& BFF), TP!!! 
What an accomplishment for this amazing woman. 
Not only is she awesome coach, she is a stellar mommy and terrific friend! 

She landed herself 2A Coach of Year at the State Finals Banquet! 

I know what time, commitment, dedication, and sacrifice it takes day in a day out for her to coach this team because I have been a part of and watched her do it for many years!




Also, PHS earned a $1000 scholarship in the name of senior Abby Spitz for earning the Mental Attitude award! Way to go Abb! Mental Attitude Article

Proud moment for the players.
Proud moment for the coaches, past & present.
Proud moment for parents & extended family.
Proud moment for players' friends & classmates. 
Proud moment for PHS volleyball alumni.
Proud moment for Providence!!!

Tears of joy were rollingstreaming,  pouring out of my eyes this weekend out of pure happiness!


Now that we have claimed our first title, we have many more to claim in the years to come!
I can not wait for the future!

11/9/13 
will forever remain infamous in PHS volleyball history, but now because of victory!
and I'm here to tell you...
VICTORY IS SWEET!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! :) Those pictures of you and Coach are absolutely priceless!!!! What a moment. I'm so proud of her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete