Wednesday, October 9, 2013

1,460 + days...

October 9, 2009 is a very special day/night in my life! 

I spent an amazing night at my favorite celebration (Harvest Homecoming)...with some absolutely stellar people (my bffs)...during my favorite time of the year (FALL). These wonderful BFFS of mine, hailed a cab (Erica) and left me alone with Mr. Keev to find myself a car ride home. We were stuck on Main Street in the good ole' NA! As Keev and I waited on the corner, for my sister (who was really happy to pick me up at that hour...) we confessed our mad love for each other (HA, KEEV!) and the rest is history!!! I've had him wrapped around my little finger ever since... ;) Just teasing... Anyways, today marks our 4 year anniversary or our 1,460th day in love (give or take a few!) We've had ups... and downs... and all arounds, but I'm positive there is no one else I'd rather share my days with!

Our favorite anniversary tradition is to carve a meaningful pumpkin together. We started this tradition with our best friends Boog & Lukey, but since we've been in Cali we've had to do it without them (one day we'll do it together again)! Cant' wait to see our full collection on day when we are old and gray!!! :)

2009

****************

 2010
Boog & Lukey's pumpkin & our pumpkin, together! 
*****************************
 2011 (Totally my fav of all time!) 
***************
 2012

  Not sure what we've got up our sleeves for this year, but I'm positive it will be adorbs!! 
 I'm looking forward to our carving night!!!!

Here's to 20,000 + more days together, Keev!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment